Find your iPhone & your Keys
- Download the TrackR App on your iPhone.
- Open the app, select Find Your iPhone With Alexa, and follow the instructions. Then, ask Alexa to enable TrackR.
- Once it’s all set up, all you have to do is say “Alexa, tell TrackR to find my phone” and she will.
- If you own a Tile device, Alexa can find your keys too (assuming your physical Tile device is attached to them).
- Just say “Alexa, ask Tile to find my phone.” or “Alexa, ask Tile to find my keys.”
2. Stream Apple Music or your iTunes Library via Bluetooth
- Alexa can play very nice holiday music through Amazon, but you can also program Alexa to play your Apple Music, or your locally stored iTunes library.
- Just, say “Alexa, Pair.”
- Then, under Settings on your iPhone > tap the Bluetooth menu and select Echo.
3. Call your Friends and Family
- Alexa can access your Contacts.
- Say “Alexa? – Call Jill”
4. Control your Echo Remotely
- Download the Amazon Shopping App.
- Use the little microphone icon next to the search bar to communicate with Echo from another room. Alexa is linked to your Amazon account.
5. Set Up Routines
- Download the Alexa App.
- Alexa can automatically turn on your lights and read you the latest news and give you traffic information.
- Tap Routines > then press the + to create a new Routine.