The answer is Yes! If you have an HP Printer.
And this is how:
- Say “Alexa” Can you Print?
- She replies > Go to the Alexa App and Tap Help and Feedback
- But I’m hear so you don’t have to go to Help
- You, Go to the Alexa app on your mobile device
- Tap the 3 little lines in the upper left corner
- Tap Skills
- Type HP Printer into the Search box at the top
- When it appears > Tap on HP Printer
- Tap Enable
- Tap Save Permissions
To Do the Next Part – you must have an HP ePrint eMail address
- Go to https://www.hpconnected.com/us/en
- Click Create Account
- Fill out the form > Click on the 2nd little box to Agree to the Terms (uncheck the first little box, if you don’t want extra email)
- Click Create Account when finished
- Or > if it returns red and you already have an account set up with your email address > click sign in
- Scroll down and you will find your ePrint Address (write it down)
- Then return to the Alexa app
- Enter the HP eMail address into the connect your printer box for the HP Skill
- Tap Go when you are finished
- The window will return with the message “a HP Printer has been successfully linked”.
- Next try it out > say “Alexa, “ask my printer to print my shopping list (note you must already have a shopping list) or an email, or whatever you need printed
- It works! Whohoo!
Have fun and Enjoy!