Do you have an issue with your Apple device?
You can click on this link and send Apple your suggestion or explain your problem or ask them a question.
Use their form to send Apple your comments. If you provide your email address, they might just contact you!
Try it! You’ll like it!
How to Use Siri to Send an Email and a Text Message:
- First, go to
the Settings App on your iPhone
- Tap Siri & Search
- Tap (to turn ON green) Listen for “Hey Siri”, Press Home for Siri, Allow Siri When Phone is Locked
- Then to Use ‘her’ > Press and Hold your Home Button and when she appears > Say “Hey Siri”
- Say “Send a Message” (a message is a Text)
- Reply with the person’s name, after She asks (if the person’s name is already in your Contacts > if it’they aren’t > then say that person’s cell phone number or email address
- Speak your message after Siri asks you “what you want the message to say”
- Say “Send” to Send your Message or Email
- Have Fun!