- First, go to
the Settings App on your iPhone
- Tap Siri & Search
- Tap (to turn ON green) Listen for “Hey Siri”, Press Home for Siri, Allow Siri When Phone is Locked
- Then to Use ‘her’ > Press and Hold your Home Button and when she appears > Say “Hey Siri”
- Say “Send a Message” (a message is a Text)
- Reply with the person’s name, after She asks (if the person’s name is already in your Contacts > if it’they aren’t > then say that person’s cell phone number or email address
- Speak your message after Siri asks you “what you want the message to say”
- Say “Send” to Send your Message or Email
- Have Fun!
An Internet Bot, also known as web robot, WWW robot or simply bot, is a software application that runs automated tasks over the Internet.
In January, The New York Times published an article entitled “Buying Online Influence From a Shadowy Market, Fake Followers Are Counterfeit Coins in a Booming Social Media Economy.”
Several of my students’, understandably so were quite freaked out and cut out the article and gave it to me in class. After reading it and giving the article some thought, it is my hope that you find what I have to say helpful and quell your fears.
- Know exactly who your audience is.
- Meet your audience (your friends, fans, and followers) in real life.
- Never pay for lists.
- Review your friends, followers and fans often enough so that if you do not recognize a name, you can Block it.
- Educate your friends who continue to send out group email to use Bcc: (blind carbon copy).
Remember that there is no shortcut to being popular. If something is too good to be true, It Is!
Taught my first class of 2018 this afternoon at The Oaks U at The Oaks in Osprey, FL.
What fun we had learning all about Texting and iMessage. We even learned how to Bitmoji ourselves and then text it.
I plan to have a busy fun filled weekend and then prepare for: Macintosh, Facebook for Beginners, Illustrator Business and Branding, Why is it so Cloudy?, uLearn iPhone, Google Apps, How to Blog in WordPress, Social Media Marketing, Tweet, Tweet, Twitter, and Instagram. Whew!
File Extensions are a group of (2, 3 or 4) letters occurring after a period in a file name, indicating the format of the file. The File Extensions determines which Application can open and view that File.
A file extension or file name extension is the ending of a file that helps identify the type of file. For example, the file name “myfile.txt” has an extension of “.txt”, which designates a Text File.
A filename extension is an identifier specified as a suffix to the name of a computer file. The extension indicates a characteristic of the file contents or its intended use. A file extension is typically delimited from the filename with a full stop (period), but in some systems it is separated with spaces.
Blogs are the new interactive Websites.
They are easy to start and fun to manage.
Blogs/Websites have a dedicated target audience and reader base that can be connected to all of your social media.
Top 10 Reasons to start a Blog in 2017:
- You’ll learn something new and will entertain your brain
- You’ll write better
- You will build your confidence
- It can make you money
- It can help aid your favorite cause
- It disciplines you
- It helps you stay in touch
- It helps you get published
- It advances your resume
- It boosts your business
Bonnie’s Web Design in WordPress starts Tuesday March 7 at Ringling College Continuing studies. Call 941-955-8866 to Register. She looks forward to seeing you in class!