Now accepting appointments starting January 9th if you should need help with any of the following:
- Make backups of your photos, videos, and music
- Strengthen your digital security
- Use a password app if you want to keep your accounts secure
- Spring clean your PC/Mac
- Upgrade your tech
Call or Text, Bonnie 941-350-6396.
Or Take a Class.
Good luck in 2018.
8 Easy Steps to Building your Digital Footprint
- Create a username / URL
- Choose your online social channels
- Connect Facebook to Instagram, LinkedIn to Twitter, Twitter and Instagram to Facebook, About.me to all, Claim your brand on Yelp and Google
- Link and Follow related pages
- Post, Comment and Check-in
- Invite your friends and fans
- Define your Target Audience
- Have fun
How to Trigger one of Facebook’s delightful text effects:
When you answer the question – “What’s on your mind…” with any of the following:
- xo, xoxo, xoxoxo = hearts
- congrats or congratulations = balloons, stars and confetti
- rad, radness = thumbs up
Both you and your friends will be rewarded with animated: balloons, hearts, thumbs up, and various emoji’s.
This process works best on your desktop.
But, if your mobile device is updated to the latest operating system and the Facebook app is updated too – well then you will be treated to balloons, hearts, thumbs up and various emjoi’s on your mobile device too.
Okay, So you’ve created all of your social media accounts. Linked Facebook to Instagram; LinkedIn to Twitter and All to your Blog, but how do you manage the madness that follows?
- You can Take a Class and learn how to Do-it-Yourself.
- Social Media for Business at Ringling College Continuing Studies starts on Wednesday November 1st, 3:45-6:45. Call 941-955-8866 to Register.
- You can Hire a Consultant.
- I am available for Hire 😉
- Or, You can Sign Up with Hootsuite, a Social Media Management Tool.